What is the ‘General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)’?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the European Union (EU). The GDPR sets out the principles for data management and the rights of the individual, while also imposing fines that can be revenue-based. The General Data Protection Regulation covers all companies that deal with data of EU citizens, so it is a critical regulation for corporate compliance officers at banks, insurers, and other financial companies. GDPR will come into effect across the EU on May 25, 2018.
- GDPR Policy
- Records Management Policy
- Subject Access request Policy
- Photographs and Video Policy
- E-Safety-Policy 2018
- Mobile Phone Policy
- Social Networking Policy
- Privacy Notice for Parents
- Acceptable Use Pupil Agreement
- KCPS Parental Consent Forms Photo,Video,Software,Local Visits
- Data Protection Policy